Monday, August 3, 2009

Get to Know Me!

no pictures!!!!!!!!

What's up guys, I'll use this paragraph for readers out there to be able to know who there getting there advice from. My name is David Berman, I am 15 and entering my sophomore year in high school. I started playing varsity(didn't get much playing time though.......the racism they had against middle schoolers those days...ugh) for my school in 8th grade(yes, I was the only middle schooler on my team ) and have been on my school's team every year. Many times I get recognized in school as the basketball fanatic. Its pretty weird, but I often find myself in a situation where a kid will come up to me with a question that has to do with basketball, and then I say to myself, I don't even know who this kid is. Since I usually take up my time either playing basketball or talking about basketball, I mine as well just make a blog for readers who are interested about my basketball knowledge. Not to sound too arrogant, but who better to get some advice from then someone who is actually good at the sport. For now on, no more talking about me, lets talk about some basketball.But here's a couple of videos I made last year just so you can see me.It's not so impressive but I think it's pretty good for a freshman, don't you think?












No comments:

Post a Comment